To my readers


My web site http://sukhumchaika.8m.net/index.htm A Black Sea Seagull On The Atlantic Coast represents fifteen years of my life in America. I have met many fascinating creative and talented people in that time. There are also a number of old friends who never new I have so much rhyming evidence of my “nostalgia attacks”. I have postponed this formal release of the “Black Sea Seagull” into her flight, till I was sure she will not meet any annoying web design obstacles.


So, now that the Seagull is at flight here are a few words to my readers.


To the actors, directors and stand-up comedians among you: Watch out for the scenically - sarcastic Jewish Humor- it can become useful in your craft.


To the fellow writers: Please feel free to point out my shortcomings- as the writer with homonym disability, article deficiency, and punctuation disorder I need all the help I can get.


To the musicians I worked with and happen to know- I hope you will find inspiration in some off hand phrase or image here.


And finally to every Reader that finds the Black Sea Seagull. I hope you will find the women depicted here your friends. I have noticed that it is easy to try their shoes on our peers. I would encourage you, however to try them on yourself when they do fit. The truth can be cruel, but it is a lot less scary when we are willing to confront it.


And finally to those that know me best:- do not look for yourselves or for me in my work. Do not accuse me of painting an inaccurate portrait. For this is first and foremost fictional literature.


Have a pleasant and safe flight on your journey through life.


Susanna

Comments